Membership Subscription Test PDP
Choose your subscription
- About Memberships:
- What you get:
- Who are memberships for?
- Mentorship Session Topics:
- Important dates:
Become a Founders Fund member and invest in yourself while investing in women founders: Access mentorship, resources, funding for your business.
Half of every membership is invested directly into a pool of barrier free, non-repayable funding that members can apply for in the spring.
100% of our programming is digital, built to be accessible regardless of where you live. All you need is a stable wifi or cellular data connection.
- Be a part of a network of over 500+ like minded, women-identifying founders.
- 6 months of curated group mentor sessions and programming based on your stage of growth
- 12 months access to recorded mentorship/programming sessions
- Application for non-repayable funding (To date we have distributed over $100k in funding)
- 1 on 1 access to select, experienced mentors
- Digital community to directly connect with members
- Inclusion in our public member directory
- Access to internal directory with contact information
- Daily virtual stand ups/checkins over zoom to break isolation, boost creativity and network with other members.
- Access to workshops and events outside of regular programming
- Discounts for events and resources for your business
- Updates on external funding or other opportunities delivered right to your inbox
- Social Impact: An opportunity to invest in, and support other women founders.
Memberships are for founder who:
Is struggling to get their business or idea off the ground
Has started a business, but could use support
Could benefit from experienced mentors
Wants to collaborate and connect with other like minded, high impact women.
Wants to level up and invest in their growth
Wants to apply for repayable funding for their business
Wants to create impact by paying it forward & investing in other women founders
Programming starts January - June 2021. Group mentorship sessions are broken down into Core Programming and Supplementary Programming:
Core programming includes expertise on the following foundational areas of business:
Supplementary programming includes expertise on the following complimentary areas of business:
- Diversity & Inclusion training
- Mental health for entrepreneurs
- Money mindset
- Recovering from failure
- Preparing for investment & funding
Each topic is delivered weekly, with sessions hosted live and are recorded if there are scheduling conflicts. Members are registered to all sessions based on their stage of growth. Each session is optional, and recordings will be available until January 2022.
- 2021 Memberships open November for a limited time
- January 2021 Programming begins
- June 2021 Programming ends (recordings available until January 2022)
- April 2021 Funding Applications open
- June 2021 Funding applications close
- July 2021 Funding finalists announced
What stage of business should I be in to invest in a membership?
It's never too early or too late to invest in yourself and your business while investing in other founders. Whether your business is in ideation (pre-launch) or your business is well established, accessing our network of experienced mentors and 500+ like minded members across the country will give any founder an opportunity to increase their network and level up.
How much time do I need to commit?
2-3 hours a week.
Supplementary programming (business foundation topics like marketing, finance, legal and operations) run for one hour each week on Tuesdays, Wednesday and Thursdays depending on your growth stage, with supplementary programming (leadership, diversity & inclusion, social impact, pitching...etc.) happening each Monday for all growth stages.
We will also be hosting monthly panels and virtual events.
When Does Programming Begin?
Programming will begin in January 2021 through June 2021
Funding applications will open spring 2021
Funding finalists announced summer 2021
Note: Funding applications will only be open to members.
Am I eligible to receive funding when applications open?
To be eligible for funding, your business must:
be a Founders Fund Member
be at least 50% woman identified and/or underrepresented gender owned
be registered as a company (sole proprietor, partnership, corporation or LLC)
have been in business for at least 3 months from the time applications open
How does the Membership Subscription work?
Every year, your membership will auto-renew and can be cancelled before programming begins, less the amount allocated to funding. Full cancellation policy can be found here.
"I was feeling stuck and the programming at Founders Fund helped me become a better leader and grow my business."
"Seeing successful people who look like me, reminds me that I am capable of taking up space and disrupting e-commerce."
"I wish this program existed when I started my business."
"The first investment I made when I decided to start a business was a Founders’ Fund membership. The community gave me the sense of belonging I needed to get started."
Making investing in women accessible to everyone.
When you become a Founders Fund member, you are not only investing in your own growth and success. You are creating social impact & investing in other women. Half of every membership is invested directly into a pool of funding that members can exclusively apply for.
To date, we have distributed over $100,000 in barrier free, non repayable funding and supported over 500 members in gaining access to mentorship to grow as a leader and their business.