Founders Fund Annual MembershipRegular price $225.50
Memberships are currently closed and will re-open for our 2021 programming. However, if you have unique circumstances and wish to be considered sooner please email our team: email@example.com
Become a Founders Fund member and invest in yourself while investing in women founders: Access mentorship, resources, and apply for up to 50k in funding for your business, for less than $20.00 a month!
From your $225 membership, $125 is invested directly into our non repayable funding pool exclusively funded by entrepreneurs, for entrepreneurs. The remainder supports programming and operational costs to support your business.
90% of our programming is digital, and built to be accessible regardless of where you live. All you need is a stable wifi connection!
- Be a part of a network of over 400+ like minded, women-identifying entrepreneurs.
- Application for non-repayable funding
- Discounts for events and resources for your business
- Peer mentor group matching
- Slack community to directly connect with members
- Inclusion in our public member directory (Great for SEO!)
- Access to internal directory with contact information
- Daily stand ups/checkins over zoom (Great way to break the isolation during these times)
- Access to workshops and events
- Opportunity to share your events and promotions within our newsletter & community
- Access 50+ previous and upcoming mentorship sessions
Memberships are for the entrepreneur who:
Is struggling to get their business or idea off the ground
Has started a business, but could use support
Could benefit from experienced mentors
Could benefit from a peer mentor group to brainstorm with.
Wants to collaborate and connect with other like minded, high impact women.
Wants to level up and invest in their growth
Wants to apply for repayable funding for their biz
Wants to pay it forward & invest in other women entrepreneurs
- How to pitch your business
- Bookkeeping best practices
- Personal Branding + Storytelling
- Scaling your business
- E-commerce 101
- How to get PR without spending a dime
- Scaling your business
- Building a community
- Creating content that sells
- Avoiding and navigating business burnout
- +Several more topics!
- MEMBERSHIPS CLOSE THIS FRIDAY, MAY 15TH AT MIDNIGHT EST
- 2020 PREVIOUS AND UPCOMING MENTOR SESSIONS AND RESOURCES ARE AVAILABLE UNTIL DEC 2020
- FUNDING APPLICATIONS CLOSE MAY 30TH
- APPLICATION SCORING BEGINS JUNE 2020
- FUNDING ISSUED TO TOP APPLICANTS AUGUST 2020
What stage of business should I be in to invest in a membership?
It's never too early or too late to invest in your business! Whether your business is in ideation (pre-launch) or your business is well established, accessing our network of over 50+ mentors and 400+ like minded members across the country will give any entrepreneur an opportunity to increase their network and level up.
How much time do I need to commit?
As much time as you wish to commit. It's up to you to determine how much value you want to receive from a membership. Everything included in a membership is optional to access.
When Does Programming Begin?
Programming will begin in January 2020 through November 2020
Funding applications will open late April 2020
Finalists receive funding in summer 2020.
Note: Funding applications will only be open to members.
Am I eligible to receive funding when applications open?
To be eligible for funding, your business must:
be a Founders Fund Member
be at least 50% woman identified and/or non-binary-owned
be registered as a Canadian company
have generated less than $1 million in revenue to date
have been in business for more than six months from the time applications open ( aka revenue generating)
How does the Membership Subscription work?
Every year, your membership will auto-renew. If you are billed and decide you no longer wish to receive mentorship, access to funding and additional benefits to your business, you can cancel within 30 days from being charged. To cancel, simply login to your membership portal and select 'cancel subscription'. Note, if you have applied for funding your membership is non-fundable.
Please check this page for a full list of FAQ's!